Homes in Gated Communities in Pearland are a fantastic option when searching for a home in Pearland!
Some of the gated communities in Pearland are:
- Cabot Cove
- Crystal Lake
- Towne Lake Estates
- Audubon Place
- The Lakes at Country Place
- Villages at Mary’s Creek
- Lakepointe at Silverlake
- The Gardens at Silverlake
Benefits to living in a gated community in Pearland include:
- Security – Probably the most obvious benefit to living in a gated community is the feature of security. While there is no way to prevent all crime in any community, a gated community adds an extra level of security by helping to restrict uninvited visitors from entering. The possibility of burglary, home invasion, or vandalism is very low. Most of these crimes are not well-planned or coordinated; rather, they are crimes of opportunity. They are perpetrated by someone who wanders into a neighborhood looking for an easy target, and restricting such access deters criminal activity.
- Strong Community Spirit – These neighborhoods typically are close-knit, have active neighborhood organizations, and residents make efforts to know and look out for each other. This provides an added element of security, since residents are better able to tell if there are strangers lurking about. Restricted access to the neighborhood generally means that nicer amenities can be provided and maintained. Gated communities in Pearland have amenities such as: walking trails, parks & playgrounds, gorgeous pools, clubhouses, tennis courts, and catch-and-release fishing lakes.
- Property Values – Homes built in gated communities are often higher-end in terms of design, beauty, quality, and price. There are also often more stringent deed restrictions to protect property value, and the overall ambiance of the community.
- Reduced Traffic – In a gated community, there is no chance of your neighborhood transforming into a cut-through betweens major roadways! With less drivers passing through the streets, speed is not as big of an issue, so residents and their children can feel safe skating, bike riding, or taking a walk and enjoying the community! An added benefit here is that there is less noise pollution and need for road repairs.
If you are considering moving to Pearland and are interested in more information on purchasing a home in Pearland in a gated community, contact Kathy Kipp, RE/MAX Top Realty at Kathy@PearlandHomeGuide.com or call 281-485-3194.
LIKE us on Facebook! Tweet this information to friends and family!